DJ in Swansea, Cardiff and South Wales
We are one of the longest-running discos around South Wales.
Diamond Dust is a DJ service for Swansea, Cardiff and South Wales. Diamond Dust was established in 1975.
Call or text on 07831 245 011
You can use our Contact Form at www.diamonddust.co.uk/contact/
- Add to Event 4.9/5 43 reviews
- Google review 4.3/5 15 reviews
- Need a Disco 4.5/5 16 reviews
- Facebook 5/5 4 reviews
- Party and Wedding DJ in Swansea – Liberty Stadium, Langland Golf Club, the Brangwyn Hall, the Pier Cafe, National Waterfront Museum, and the Marriott’s
- Party and Wedding DJ in Cardiff - Cardiff Metropolitan University, Chepstow Racecourse, Harlequins RFC, the Haig Social Club, and Paul Lewis Centre, St Athan
- Children’s Entertainer Swansea – Dragon Hotel, Ynystawe Cricket Club
- Children’s Entertainer Cardiff – Mountain Ash RFC, Celtic Manor Hotel
Hope you like it! Please all stay safe and look after each other.
Martin Thompson is a DJ with extensive experience. His team can DJ at weddings, anniversaries, birthday celebrations or children’s parties.
He has a crew of various ages and tastes in music. There is a balance and variety of tracks to play, along with the ones you and your family and friends would pick.
We make sure that the party or birthday person is the central member of the party. This ensures that this is their special day. Interaction with the audience is paramount.
Everything is transparent and clear on our website. You can view all our crew on the site. We have a landline and mobile numbers.
We play mainstream music. We keep it suitable for the age range, whether we are a party DJ in Swansea or a wedding DJ in Cardiff.
Martin has a DBS (formerly known as CRB) check, QTS (Qualified Teacher Status), qualified in first aid, and is a member of Equity.
Martin has vast experience working with children. In mainstream and special needs in both educational and care settings.
His training includes Additional Learning Needs and Autism.
Our equipment is professional and industry-standard. PAT certificate is done annually. Health and Safety practices are maintained and developed.