DJ in Swansea, Cardiff and South Wales
DJ in Swansea, serving Cardiff, Bridgend, Neath, Llanelli, Port Talbot, Carmarthen, Tenby and Aberystwyth. Diamond Dust was established in 1975. We are one of the longest running DJ services in South Wales.
We ensure that requests are played and play music that makes you want to dance.
Here are some places we have worked:
- Party and Wedding DJ in Swansea – Liberty Stadium, Langland Golf Club, the Brangwyn Hall, the Pier Cafe, National Waterfront Museum and the Marriott’s
- Party and Wedding DJ in Cardiff - Cardiff Metropolitan University, Chepstow Racecourse, Harlequins RFC, the Haig Social Club and Paul Lewis Centre in St Athan
- Children’s Entertainer Swansea – Dragon Hotel in Swansea, Ynystawe Cricket Club
- Children’s Entertainer Cardiff – Mountain Ash RFC, Celtic Manor Hotel
We have many recommendations:
- Google review - 5.0 out of 5 rating
- Need a Disco - 4.7 out of 5 rating from 14 reviews
- Add to Event - 5.0 out of 5 rating from 15 reviews
- Many more reviews from Facebook
- Blogs - Comments on our discos and shows
- YouTube Channel - see some of our gigs.
- News on Twitter
Our children’s entertainment has games, a parachute, and magic and has robots. We have an Educational workshop for Schools linked with STEM. Have a look through our website for more information.
We make sure that the party or birthday person is an important member of the party, ensuring that this is their special day. Interaction with the audience is paramount. When you look through our website, you will see that everything is transparent. All our crew are shown on the website. We have a landline and mobile numbers.
Martin has a DBS (formerly known as CRB) check, QTS (Qualified Teacher Status), qualified in first aid and a member of Equity.
The equipment used is of professional, industry standard and has a PAT certificate (Portable Appliance Testing). We play main mainstream music. We keep it suitable for the age range, whether we are a party DJ in Swansea or a wedding DJ in Cardiff.
We ensure that Health and Safety practices are maintained and developed. Martin has vast experience of working with children in mainstream and special needs in both educational and care settings. His training includes Special Needs and Autism.