Party DJ, Wedding DJ and Children's Parties
We provide a DJ service operating in Swansea, serving Cardiff, Bridgend, Neath, Llanelli, Port Talbot, Carmarthen, Tenby and Aberystwyth. Diamond Dust was established in 1975 is probably one of the longest running DJ services in South Wales.
We ensure that requests are played and play music that makes you want to dance.
Here are some places we have worked:
- DJ in Swansea – Liberty Stadium, Langland Golf Club
- DJ in Cardiff and further - Cardiff Metropolitan University, Chepstow Racecourse,
- Party DJ Swansea – The Brangwyn Hall, the Pier Cafe
- Party DJ Cardiff – Harlequins RFC, the Haig Social Club
- Wedding DJ Swansea – National Waterfront Museum, Marriott’s
- Wedding DJ Cardiff – Roath Sports and Social Club, Paul Lewis Centre in Roath
- Children’s Entertainer Swansea – Dragon Hotel in Swansea, Ynystawe Cricket Club
- Children’s Entertainer Cardiff – Mountain Ash RFC, Celtic Manor Hotel
Our children’s entertainment has games, a parachute, and magic and has robots. We have an Educational workshop for Schools linked with STEM. Have a look though our website for more information.
We make sure that the party or birthday person is the important member of the party, ensuring that this is their special day. Interaction with the audience is paramount for a DJ in Swansea, DJ in Cardiff, Children’s Entertainer Swansea or a Children's entertainer Cardiff. When you look through our website, you will see that everything is transparent. All our crew are shown on the website. We have land line and mobile numbers.
DJ and Children’s Entertainer, Martin has a DBS (formerly known as CRB) check, QTS (Qualified Teacher Status), a qualified first aider and a member of Equity. The equipment use is of professional, industry standard with PAT (Portable Appliance Testing). Our music is covered by PPL (Public Performance Ltd). We main mainstream music and keep it suitable of the age range, whether we are a party DJ in Swansea, or a wedding DJ in Cardiff.
ensure that Health and Safety practices are maintained and developed. Martin has vast experience of working with children in mainstream and special needs in both educational and care settings. His training in includes manual handing with Special Needs and Autism.