It’s been a hectic month for discos in Swansea and Carmarthen venues, such as the Halfway Inn, Nantgaredig. Tom, Kelly, Ethan and I have been doing quite a bit of travelling. The largest Swansea venues we have done this month were the Marriot Hotel and the Liberty Stadium.
We have done children’s Christmas Parties in:
- Burry Port British Legion
- Hibernian Band club in Mountain Ash
- Cwmavon RFC, near Port Talbot
- The Prince of Wales, Porthcawl
- St John Ambulance halls in Neath and Loughor near Gorseinon
- a few children’s birthday parties in Cimla Community Centre and Neath RFC
Next month, we will do the review of 2016 gigs; meanwhile, we hope you all have had a Merry Christmas and wishing everyone a Happy New Year!